Genius 3 Tympanic Thermometer
The Genius 3 Tympanic Thermometer provides non-invasive and accurate temperature measurements with its exclusive Peak Select System technology. You can count upon the Genius(tm) thermometer to provide an accurate temperature and prevent cross-contamination with disposable probe covers for single use.
- Tapered probe design
- Tip-based sensor technology increases precision and repeatability and reduces the requirement for calibration.
- Peak Select technology analyzes and records up to 100 temperature readings and determines the most accurate reading within 1 to 2 seconds.
- Measures temperature in just 1-2 seconds
- A thermometer that can be programmed allows it to be adapted to the hospital’s protocol.
- Disposable probe covers and single-use are designed to assist in the elimination of cross-contamination.
- Temperature readings are displayed on the LCD screen.
- Fdeg/Cdeg toggle button is customized to adjust temperature readouts following the facility’s protocol.
- The pulse timer permits monitoring respiration and pulses from one device.
- Extended battery life takes 15,000 readings from 3 AAA batteries.
- The thermometer’s base can store as many as 32 covers for probes.
- Tethered base and unit allow the easy accessibility of probe covers.
- Temperature measurement that meets CEN standards.
There are no reviews yet.