- The CMS5100 has an alarm function to alert medical staff if a patient’s vital signs fall outside a pre-determined range.
- It is beneficial for critically ill patients who require close monitoring.
- The CONTEC CMS5100 is a reliable and versatile device that monitors patients’ vital signs in various settings.
- It is easy to use, portable and has many built-in features that make it convenient for healthcare professionals to use.
Some standard features found on Contec patient monitors include:
- Non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) measurement, which uses a cuff to measure blood pressure without the need for a catheter
- SpO2 measurement, which uses a pulse oximeter to measure the oxygen saturation of the blood
- ECG measurement, which uses electrodes to measure the electrical activity of the heart
- Respiration measurement, which uses a sensor to measure the patient’s breathing rate and pattern
- Temperature measurement, which uses a thermistor or infrared sensor to measure the patient’s body temperature
- An alarm system which alerts the user when certain vital signs fall outside of a specified range
- Large, easy-to-read display, which can display multiple vital signs at once
Contec patient monitors in various settings, such as hospitals, clinics, and emergency medical services, as well as in patients’ homes. They are typically battery-powered and portable, making it easy to move them from room to room or transport them to different locations.
Overall, Contec patient monitors are well-regarded for their accuracy and reliability and are popular among healthcare professionals.
The device can monitor parameters like ECG RESP, SpO2 PR, NIBP, the TEMP, and more. It incorporates a parameter measurement module, recorder and display all in one device. It is lightweight, portable and lightweight equipment.
- 7” TFT colour LCD, multi-language interface (English, Chinese, Russian, Kazakhstan, Czech, Slovak)
- Operation on a touch screen increases the effectiveness of medical staff.
- A sleek, silent design and energy efficiency decrease the chance of cross-infection.
- All-round monitors for adults, neonates and pediatric
- The standard interface comes with an extensive characters interface and view bed, making it easy to view
- Waveform, colour for parameter and the location can be as desired.
- Display 7-lead ECG waveforms in one display
- Use digital SpO2 technology that is anti-ambient, anti-motion and anti-ambient light interference, as well as measurement may occur when the filling is soft.
- NIBP measurement mode: Manual/AUTO/Continuous storage for 4800-group NIBP data
- Review of 7 alarm events across all parameters and 60 arrhythmia alarms
- Calculation of drug concentration and Table of titration functions
- Link to Central Monitoring System by 3G Wi-Fi, 3G and wired mode
- AC/DC, built-in rechargeable lithium battery, achieves uninterrupted monitoring.
- Anti-high frequency surgical unit, defibrillation-proof (unique leads are necessary).
There are no reviews yet.