Rad-97 Massimo Patient Monitor:
- Featuring Masimo SET Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion pulse oximetry with upgradeable rainbow SET technology
- In a study comparing three pulse oximetry technologies, Masimo SET demonstrated the highest sensitivity and specificity in identifying desaturation events during conditions of motion and low perfusion.
Masimo SET Measurements: Oxygen Saturation, Pulse Rate, Perfusion Index, Pleth Variability Index.
Upgradeable rainbow SET Measurements: Total Hemoglobin, Methemoglobin, Carboxyhemoglobin, Oxygen Content, Acoustic Respiration Rate.
- Customizable display allows for quick assessment of patient status and provides pertinent data at a glance
- Configurable patient profile settings for a variety of patient populations
- Connectivity solutions for electronic charting of patient data in the EMR, automated by Patient SafetyNet* or Iris Gateway
- Upgradeable rainbow SET technology allows for continuous monitoring of multiple additional parameters
Communication Options: WiFi (802.11abg), Bluetooth LE, Nurse Call Interface, Ethernet, USB Port.
- Bright high-resolution, LCD color display
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts screen brightness, optimizing visibility
- Profile icon changes and home button illuminates in corresponding colours to provide visual indications of the current Profile setting: Adult, Paediatric, Neonatal.
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery, with approximately four hours of power
- Multi-touch Screen: Adjust the range of trend time displayed and quickly navigate the user interface with intuitive finger gesture.
- Redesigned Connector: Slim profile design that provides tactile feedback upon proper connection.
- Audible and visual alarms for quick identification of alarming parameter
- Provides visual indications of alarms and system messages