Masimo SET Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion Pulse Oximetry.
Masimo SET – The Choice of Leading Hospitals Worldwide:
- Masimo SET overcomes the challenges of low perfusion and motion artifact that limit conventional pulse oximetry.
- Masimo SET pulse oximetry helps clinicians monitor more than 200 million patients a year.
Respiration Rate from the Pleth (RRp):
- RRp may be used to measure respiration rate in the clinic, during emergency medical services, and at home.
- RRp provides a wide measurement range of 4 to 70 breaths per minute.
Oxygen Saturation, Pulse Rate, Perfusion Index, Pleth Variability Index, Respiration Rate from the Pleth.
Kit includes: MightySat Rx device, lanyard, batteries, and drawstring pouch.
Unique Parameters and Indicators:
- Signal IQ (SIQ): Located under the plethysmographic waveform. The height of the vertical line provides an assessment of the confidence in the SpO2 value displayed.
- Plethysmographic (Pleth) Waveform: Real-time graphical representation of changes in volume of arterial blood with each pulse.
- Perfusion Index (Pi): A measure of the dynamic changes in the perfusion index (Pi) that occur during the respiratory cycle.
- Pleth Variability Index (PVi): The ratio of the pulsatile blood flow to the non-pulsatile blood in peripheral tissue used to measure peripheral perfusion.
- Respiration Rate from the Pleth (RRp): A measure of respiration rate based on changes in the plethysmographic waveform. The unit of measure is respiration per minute (RPM).