Rad-G Pulse Oximeter:
The Rad-G Pulse Oximeter is a rugged, portable, handheld pulse oximetry device with a rechargeable battery and LCD display. Leveraging clinically proven Masimo SET Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion pulse oximetry technology, Rad-G delivers a high-quality and reliable monitoring solution that empowers clinicians to quickly assess patients and make informed care decisions even in low-resource settings.
- Strong external casing built to withstand drops from 6 ft. onto a hard surface
- Light weight and slim profile allow for easy transport and storage
- Internal rechargeable battery provides 24 hours of operational use
- Hospital-grade Masimo SET Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion pulse oximetry*
- Display of pleth waveform for additional information to use in patient assessment
- Configurable alarms to offer insight into patient status changes that may require intervention.
- Available with Masimo single-patient-use and reusable sensors, Rad-G monitors: Oxygen Saturation, Pulse Rate, Perfusion Index, Pleth Variability Index, Respiration Rate from the Pleth.