Draeger Medical Flow Sensor ( FS1) Compatible with Newport
- It works on the principle of differential pressure measurement, making it an ideal solution for emergency rooms.
- These stainless steel flow sensors are autoclavable and built for long-term reliability.
- The entire Draeger portfolio of flow sensors, including Infinity(r) RFID, Spirolog(r), neonatal flow sensors, and SpiroLife(r), utilize proven to hot-wire anemometry techniques.
- This technology provides quick and precise measurements without increasing inspiratory or expiratory resistances.
- The Drager Medical Infinity ID Flow Sensor is a neonatal flow sensor with hot-wire technology for fast, accurate measurements with low inspiratory and expiratory resistances.
- It is compatible with Oxylog 3000 Plus and is an ideal solution for emergency room use. Similarly, Draeger Medical Spirolog Flow Sensor is also sterilizable and reusable and works on differential pressure measurement principles; compatible with Oxylog 3000, Oxylog 3000, and Oxylog 2000 systems.
- It utilizes established hot-wire anemometry techniques and differential pressure measurement principles, making it the perfect solution for emergency rooms.
- Furthermore, its sterilizable and reusable design guarantees long-term use, while its low inspiratory and expiratory resistances make it an invaluable addition to any medical facility.
|Certifications||ISO 13485:2016 ,CE Certified|
|Standard Compliance||ISO5356-1:2015,ISO 80601-2-12:2011,ISO 80601-2-13:2013|
|Measurement Principle||Hot Wire Anemometry|
|Flow Range||0 to 160 slpm.|
|Patient Category||Adult & Pediatric|
|Packaging Type||Sterilisable Gusseted Package|
|Draeger||Cicero, Evita Series, Primus|
|OEM Part Number Cross References:|
|Manufacturer||OEM Part Number|