Patient Plate with adaptor cable
A Patient Plate with an Adaptor Cable Compatibility with L&T is a vital medical device designed to guarantee that patients are safe during surgery.
- The Patient Plate with adaptor cable compatible With L&T has been designed to guarantee that patients are safe during surgery.
- It provides a grounding for the patient, an essential safety measure during electrosurgical procedures.
- The patient’s grounding helps reduce the danger of burns, electric shocks, and other complications.
Compatibility With L&T Equipment
- This plate can be used with L&T equipment, which makes it an ideal option for surgeons using L&T equipment for their surgeries.
- The adaptor cable guarantees that the plate is easily connected to the equipment, which provides a safe and effective grounding system.
Length of Adaptor Cable
- The adaptor cable that connects with the patient plate is offered in various lengths, allowing the surgeon to perform procedures in different places.
- It provides more convenience and manoeuvrability, decreasing the chance of accidental disconnecting and increasing the precision of surgical procedures.
- The plate for patients is made of durable, long-lasting, high-quality Material.
- It’s also easy to maintain and clean to ensure it stays in good condition for a long time.
Many Sizes Available
- The patient Plate with an adaptor cable compatible with L&T can be found in various sizes to accommodate the various needs of patients.
- Whether you’re working on children or an adult patient, there’s a size that provides solid and reliable grounding.
|Plate Material||PTFE-insulated, silicon rubber|
|Cable Diameter||4 mm|
|Cable Material||PVC Jacket|
|Connector Distal||4 mm Banana|
|Packaging Type||Corrugated Box|
|Total Cable Length||3 Mtr|