CERVICAL ORTHOSIS (PHILADELPHIA) Helps reduce neck pain and improve posture
- The Cervical Orthosis (Philadelphia) is a cervical collar that provides excellent immobilization and comfort.
- Offers a large trachea opening for easy monitoring and emergency tracheotomies and is reasonably well tolerated.
- Scientifically designed to ensure complete immobilization and perfect fit, it is easy to apply with a two-piece design and offers options to vary rigidity.
- These advantages make the Cervical Orthosis Philadelphia an excellent choice for patients who need a cervical collar.
- Cervical Orthosis (Philadelphia) is also designed to relieve neck discomfort and improve Posture, providing the best relief.
- Free yourself from your discomfort with this innovative cervical support system!
Advantages of the Cervical Orthosis (Philadelphia)
- The soft padding on the orthosis inside increases wearing comfort by preventing skin irritation and providing a comfortable feel.
- The Cervical Orthosis (Philadelphia) provides solid support for the cervical spine and neck, promoting proper alignment and relief from injured areas.
Provides effective neck pain relief
- The Cervical Orthosis (Philadelphia) provides specific support and stability, relieving neck pain due to conditions such as whiplash, muscle strain, arthritis, etc.
- The orthosis provides incredibly soft and firm support and can improve Posture by preventing slouching and promoting an upright posture.
- You can achieve better spinal alignment while relieving shoulder and neck tension.
Lightweight and Breathable
- the cervical orthosis is made of breathable and lightweight materials, allowing air to circulate and not irritate or discomfort the skin during prolonged wear.
- You will stay cool and comfortable even during prolonged use!
ORTHOSIS (PHILADELPHIA Features:
- Pre-formed chin: Provides rest to the chin, ensures comfort, improves immobilization.
- Anatomical and balloon design: Offers perfect immobilization, minimal contact of the neck, allows use in burn or trauma patients.
- Hypoallergenic materials: Ensures no rash or allergy even on prolonged use, compatible to geriatrics, better patient compliance .
- Tracheotomy opening: Compatible to use of endotracheal tube, improves air ventilation, improves patient comfort and compliance.
- Two piece design: Easy application, firm occipital support, option for varying rigidity.
- Ethafoam: Light weight, better patient compliance, non absorbent ensures easy cleaning and maintenance.