The Kendall SCD(TM) 700 Series Controller – Advanced Circulation Support
- The Kendall SCD 700 Series Controller, often called SCD Machine, also known as SCD Machine, is an innovative device designed to improve blood circulation and leg health.
- The Kendall SCD Series Controller uses gentle pressure and intermittent compression to improve blood flow from the calves to the feet, stopping blood stasis and reducing the risk of blood flow complications.
- If you are recovering from surgery, struggling with swelling, or want to prevent the risk of deep vein thrombosis, this system offers unbeatable benefits.
- This SCD device is extremely user-friendly. Just wear comfortable protective covers, and it’s ready to use!
- Flexible settings allow you to tailor the pressure and compression levels to your therapy needs, giving you a customized therapy session every time.
- Moreover, the device is easy to use thanks to its intuitive user interface, so you can relax and let this amazing device do its work!
Anvantages of SCD(TM) Machine
- The Kendall SCD 700 sequential compression system helps improve circulation by preventing blood stasis, reducing the risk of thrombosis, and relieving swelling, pain, and overall leg comfort.
- With the ability to change settings, therapy sessions are customized to your preferences and specific needs.
- Change the compression and pressure settings to maximize the experience and achieve faster results.
- SCD Machine the device is designed with user comfort in mind.
- The SCD Machine is designed for the ultimate user experience, with an intuitive interface and simple features that make it an easy solution for circulatory support.
- Set the machine up, relax, and let it do its job!
- No matter what your healthcare needs- whether healing from surgery, chronic disease, or the threat of thrombosis- the Kendall SCD(TM)Series Controller can be a valuable component. It’s ideal for clinics, hospitals, and rehabilitation centers and can also be used at home – its flexibility ensures that it will find an application somewhere!
Affordability and Reliability
- Kendall is a valued name in healthcare and is known for its commitment to quality and innovative thinking.
- The Kendall SCD 700 Compression system continues this tradition, providing solid and reliable circulatory support.
Smart Compression Cycles
- Track venous refills by using Vascular Refill Detection (VRD) technology. It can also customize compression cycles to suit each patient5.
- Move 100% more blood per hour3*
- Change as needed as a patient’s needs change in time.
Smart Patient Compliance
- Displays the exact wear time based on the nursing shift
- incorporates the Patient Sensing(tm) technology that informs nurses of the removal of sleeves
- Offers a wear-time tool to ensure that patients adhere to treatment and quality improvement programs.