Kendall SCD Comfort Sleeves (KSCDTM) – Increases comfort and improves circulation
- Kendall SCD Comfort Sleeves are designed to enhance the compression therapy experience for your legs.
- With advanced technology and a focus on user comfort, these sleeves offer the ideal solution to improve circulation and overall leg comfort.
- The Kendall SCD Comfort Sleeves are comfortable to wear and lightweight yet breathable fabric that provides a long-lasting, comfortable feel.
- The soft and stretchy fabric conforms to the shape of your leg for a comfortable and secure feel without restricting your movement.
- KSCDTM Sleeves can be used for many purposes, including healing after surgery, treating edema, and treating deep vein thrombosis during prolonged inactivity.
- They offer exceptional therapeutic benefits, whether recovering from surgery, treating chronic conditions such as arthritis, or simply providing proactive leg care with immediate therapeutic benefits.
Advantages of Kendall SCD Comfort Sleeves
- Kendall SCD Comfort Sleeves, thanks to their breathable, lightweight materials and ergonomic design, provide unbeatable comfort that lasts all day without compromising the effectiveness of compression therapy.
- The sleeves feature graduated compression to improve circulation from calves to ankles, reducing pain and swelling and decreasing the risk of circulatory problems.
Multipurpose Applications Flexible use
- these sleeves can be used for a variety of purposes and people, such as the post-operative recovery process, managing edema, in addition to prevention of DVT. You can use them in hospitals, clinics, rehabilitation centers, or at home.
Easy to wear and care for Easy to wear and care for
- Designed specifically to be easy to wear and easy to use, Kendall SCD Comfort Sleeves have features that make them easy to put on and take off, as well as machine washable for easy care.
- Kendall has long been known in the healthcare industry as an innovative company, praised for its commitment to high-quality products, such as the SCD Comfort Sleeves, keeping that tradition alive with high-quality leg compression products you can count on.
Its Comfort Sleeve has been designed to tackle the problem of heat and sweat by incorporating thermal and moisture management capabilities that allow air circulation to the patient’s skin and reduce sweat pools, irritation and itching to increase patient comfort7. In the context of the Smart Compression(tm) System, Comfort Sleeves include the below innovative features:
Smart Sleeve Design
- Compresses a greater surface area5* using an elongated design, removing blood from the valve cusp, where most DVTs form6, and providing therapy regardless of the sleeve’s position that could save nursing time.
- squeezes the leg through a milking action using the sequential inflation of three chambers
- Enhances the flow of blood by inflating every chamber at different pressures8
Reprocessed Kendall SCD(tm) Comfort Sleeves:
- Eliminate the need to manage multiple suppliers and SKUs
- Join forces with you to teach staff about proper procedures for collection
- Offer an efficient and stable product supply with regular cost savings
- Help protect the ecological environment in the process of diverting medical waste away from landfills9
Kendall SCD Comfort Sleeve (Knee Length)
|Product code||Size||Calf circumference||Ship case|
|74021||Small||<14″ (35.5 cm)||1 Each|
|74022||Medium||<21″ (53.3 cm)||1 Each|
|74023||Large||<26″ (66.0 cm)||1 Each|