Wrist splint with thumb: find relief and regain mobility
- With the revolutionary Wrist Splint with Thumb, you’ll discover a new solution that can be used for both. With superior comfort and stability, it will help relieve wrist pain and allow you to return to a more active life.
- Our breathable and lightweight materials improve air circulation and relieve the discomfort caused by excessive sweating and skin irritation, Keeping your body cool and comfortable all day.
- Thumb Reinforcement This brace features a reinforced thumb strap to support and stabilize the thumb joint, promoting natural thumb movement and improving functionality. It also helps with proper alignment and support.
Advantages of the Wrist splint with Thumb
Simple and Versatile
- The Wrist Splint with Thumb is adaptable and easy to incorporate into your daily routine, whether exercising, working in the office, or performing everyday tasks. It provides security and support that can be relied upon throughout the day.
Comfortable and Breathable
- Made of breathable and lightweight material, the splint provides maximum comfort even after prolonged wear. The air circulation of the material prevents the formation of sweat while providing optimal support and support.
- The adjustable straps allow you to set the compression level according to your preferences and desires, resulting in a perfect fit and compression level to stabilize the thumb and wrists while promoting the healing process and reducing swelling.
- Unlike traditional wrist splints, this unique design features an exclusive thumb strap that allows for controlled mobility while providing support and stability to improve thumb function without compromising stability. You can regain thumb functionality without compromising stability!
- Wrist and Thumb injuries.
- Injuries of the metacarpal.
- Early cast removal.
- Fracture management.
- Post-surgical protection and rehabilitation.
- Management of arthritic conditions of the wrist.
- Bursitis, Tendonitis, Tensosynovitis.
- Psychological assurance.
- Post extensor tendon repair surgery.