- Integrated I.V. dressing combines infection reduction with site visibility, catheter securement, and breathability
- Proven to reduce CRBSI and vascular catheter colonization
- Provides immediate and continuous antimicrobial protection through integrated chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG) gel pad, without requiring moisture to activate it
- Designed to minise catheter movement and dislodgement. Helps keep catheters in place and with large securement tape strip and conforming keyhole notch.
- Transparent film and gel pad allows continuous site visibility to easily assess for early signs of infection
- Breathable dressing permits moisture vapor to evaporate from skin
- Integrated design (antimicrobial gel pad and dressing in one) allows for easy and consistent application
- Can be worn up to 7 days
- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses.*
- Application frame makes placement accurate and easy, minimizing potential to stick to gloves or to itself.
3MTegadermCHG Chlorhexidine Gluconate I.V. Securement Dressing is used to cover and protect catheter sites and to secure devices to the skin.
3MTegaderm CHG Chlorhexidine Gluconate I.V. Securement Dressing is our all-in-one antimicrobial and transparent CHG gel pad dressing. Proven to reduce catheter-related bloodstream infections (CRBSIs) and catheter colonisation, they combine antimicrobial activity with the high performance of Tegaderm dressings.
- Central venous catheters (including subclavian, jugular, femoral and PICCs)
- Dialysis catheters
- Arterial catheters
- Short peripheral I.V. and midline venous catheters
- Epidural catheters
- Other percutaneous devices
There are no reviews yet.