- Easy to control – Large, intuitive dial ideal for patients with limited dexterity
- Easy to prime – Auto prime function for convenience
- Memory function – Programme memory allows for consistency in feeding regime
- Accurate to +/- 5%* – Meets the needs of your patients, even the most volume sensitive
- Reassuring – Audio alarm and LCD display alert to changes in feeding function
- Safety feature – Unique AccuSafe feature helps to prevent free flow and maintains accuracy of feed delivery
- Easy to clean – Can be easily wiped clean or rinsed under the tap
- Feeding rate range 1-400ml/hour (1ml/hour increments)
- LOCK-OUT feature – To prevent accidental changes to settings
- Programmable HOLD – Allowing feeding pauses of 1 to 90 minutes
- Up to 24 hours battery life
- Carry pack available for portable use
Types of tube feeding pumps
You’ll be using a portable pump for your tube feedings There are 2 different kinds of pump feedings:
Continuous feeding: This is when your tube feedings run continuously over 24 hours.
Cycled feeding: This is when your tube feedings run for part of the day.
Your healthcare team will decide if continuous or cycled feeding is best for you.
If your’e tube feeding into your small intestine (duodenum or jejunum), don’t infuse formula faster than 150 millilitre (mL) per hour through your feeding pump. Your healthcare provider will let you know what you need to do.
1. What is a feeding pump?
Ans: Enteral feeding pumps is a machine which controls the delivery of nutrition at a prescribed rate and time according to the clinician prescription.
2. Why is a feeding pump used?
Ans: Enteral feeding pumps are used to deliver nutrition in an accurate and efficient way rather than the manual feeding through syringe.
3. What type of feeding methods are used in patient care?
Ans: Enteral Feeding(Oral & Tube Feeding) and Parenteral Feeding(feeding into vien).
There are no reviews yet.