Nepro LP (Lower Protein) is a 1.8kcal/mL oral nutritional supplement and tube feed for use as a sole source of nutrition or as a nutritional supplement for patients with Chronic Kidney Disease / non dialysed patients.
- Monosaturated fatty acids and Omega 3 fatty acids in line with the National Heart Foundation of Australia
- Carbsteady advanced, slow -digesting, low-GI carbohydrate complex (GI=44) ( 2 )
- Low phosphorous, potassium and sodium to meet current expert recommendations ( 3)
- Fibre, including prebiotic oligofructose (FOS) to help manage constipation and support gut health
Nepro LP is available in a 220mL resealable plastic bottle.
- Nepro LP 220mL label
- The University of Sydney, 2013. Glycemic Index Research Report #1308 (Nepro HP and Nepro LP powder and liquid Glycemic Index Research Service )
- Ash S. et al. Nutr Diet. 2006;63(s2): S33-S45
- High in energy (1.8kcal/mL) & lower in protein (9.94g/220mL)
- Heart Healthy Lipid blend
- Health Lipid blend
- CARBSTEADY® with GI = 44
- Low in sodium, potassium and phosphorous
- Contains fibre including prebiotic oligofructose (FOS)
- Food For Special Medical Purposes. Use only under medical supervision.
- Not for Parenteral use
- Not for use in galactosemia
- Not intended for use in children unless otherwise instructed by a health care professional
NUTRITION: 1.8 kcal/mL nutritionally complete, oral nutritional supplement and tube feed for patients with Chronic Kidney Disease.