LOMAR Vinyl Gloves
- LOMAR vinyl gloves are disposable gloves made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and plasticizers.
- They are preferred in many industries due to their low cost, flexibility, and anti-static properties.
Product description of LOMAR vinyl gloves.
- Disposable gloves are commonly used in the food industry.
- Cleaning operations.
- Light medical work such as examinations with a low risk of contact with body fluids.
- They cannot protect against contact with biomedical or chemical substances, but they can protect hands from contact with non-hazardous substances.
- LOMAR vinyl gloves feel softer than other gloves, allowing hands to move and breathe.
- They are powder-free, perfect for handling food, and easy to take off and put back on when they get dirty after extended use.
- LOMAR vinyl gloves are less durable than latex and nitrile gloves but inexpensive and easy to make.
- They are suitable for less risky situations and provide short-term protection from pathogens.
Features of Lomar vinyl gloves
- Lomar vinyl gloves are inexpensive, making them a good choice for many industries.
- Lomar vinyl gloves have anti-static properties, making them useful when working with cables and wires.
Flexible and soft:
- LOMAR vinyl gloves are more comfortable than other gloves, allowing hands to move and breathe easily.
- Vinyl gloves are non-powder, making them ideal for food handling. They are easy to remove and put on if they get dirty after use.
- Vinyl gloves offer limited protection against exposure to biomedical and chemical substances but can temporarily protect hands from exposure to non-hazardous substances.