kangaroo gastrostomy feeding tube with y ports
- A kangaroo gastrostomy feeding tube Can be used for medical use to feed the enteral tract.
- It is a feeding tube designed with an enteral connector with two ports to limit the risk of error or infusion.
Features of kangaroo gastrostomy feeding tube with y ports
Secure enteral connections:
- The feeding port is incompatible with the luer port or IV, minimizing the risk of mishap or infusion.
Dual-port enteral connector:
- The Kangaroo gastrostomy tube with Y-port and secure enteral connectors is an enteral feeding tube with a dual-port enteral feeding connector that allows for ease of use while ensuring precise and controlled delivery of enteral nutrition.
Durable silicone construction:
- This kangaroo gastrostomy tube is made of durable silicone for the best performance and durability.
Graduated shaft :
- The feeding tube has an angled shaft that makes it easier to measure the insertion depth.
- Certain models of kangaroo gastrostomy tubes with Y-connection are equipped with ENFit connectors designed to reduce the risk of misconnections on the tube being inserted into the enteral system and increase patient safety.
- Clinicians can choose from multiple sizes to ensure an appropriate and secure fit for their patients.
- A kangaroo gastrostomy tube with Y-connection and secure enteral ports is used to support stomach feeding.
- It is a feeding tube equipped with a dual-port connector for enteral use to minimize the risk of accidental connection or infusion.
- The feeding connector is incompatible with IV or luer lock connectors, reducing the risk of accidental connection or infusion. The Kangaroo gastrostomy tube is made of durable silicone for maximum performance and longevity.
- The feeding tube has an angled shaft that makes it easy to measure insertion depth. C
- Certain models of Kangaroo gastrostomy tubes with Y-ports and secure enteral connectors feature ENFit connectors, which are specifically designed to minimize the likelihood of insertion of improperly connected feeding tubes and increase patient safety. Clinicians have the option to choose from a variety of sizes that ensure a comfortable and secure fit on the patient.