INVACARE Reduced Gap Half-Length Bed Rails
All Invacare Bed Rails feature durable chrome-plated, welded steel construction and are designed to withstand heavy-duty use. These rails can be installed permanently or semi-permanently on most spring-fabric medical-style beds. When properly used, bed rails are some of the most important safety and accident prevention accessories used in the patient room today.
- Sold in a pair
- Bolt-on hardware for easy installation
- Designed to withstand heavy duty use
- Chrome-plated, welded steel construction adds durability
- Heavy-duty 1″ chrome-plated, welded steel construction
- Dual flat-channel crossbraces are secured with wing-nut clamp assemblies
- (some assembly required)
- For optimal safety and convenience, four half-length rails are recommended
- (one set for head area and one set for foot area)
|Rail Height above deck raised||15’’|
|Rail height above deck lowered||4.75’’|
|Width between rails||36.5|
There are no reviews yet.