BD Plastipak Syringes with Catheter Tip: Versatile Solution for Accurate Medical Procedures
- The BD Plastipak Syringes with Catheter Tip – 50ml ensures that medical professionals have the versatility to handle a wide range of tasks, from medication administration to irrigation.
- This ample volume empowers healthcare providers to efficiently manage different procedures.
- Accurate dosing is crucial in medical procedures.
- These syringes come with clear and legible graduations, enabling healthcare professionals to measure and administer fluids with confidence and precision.
Features of the BD Plastipak Syringes with Catheter Tip
- Latex free stopper eliminates completely the risk of allergic reactions to latex
- There is a clear barrel for the perfect visualisation of syringe contents
- Bold scale printing helps achieve more accurate dosage of medication
- Special silicon lubrication ensures that plunger moves smoothly and evenly
- The retaining ring prevents accidental plunger rod withdrawal
- Catheter Tip permits attachment of a probe or other tubing
- Volume – 50ml
- Catheter Tip
- Without Needle
- Latex free
- Top of Form
|Type of Product||Syringe|
|Syringe Capacity (ml)||50 ml|
|Syringe Tip||Catheter Tip|
|Safety or Conventional Product||Conventional|
|Country of Manufacture||San Agustin, Spain|
|Quantity per Box||60|
|Quantity per Case||240|
|Shelf Life||5 Years|
|Sterilization Method||Ethylene Oxide|
Uses of catheter tip syringe in brief
- Inflate the balloon of the Foley catheter by injecting liquid into it.
- To remove the balloon from the Foley catheter by inhaling the liquid inside it.
- The catheter is flushed with liquid in order to clear an obstruction or cleanse it.
- Inject fluid, medication or other approved feedings via the nasogastric tube.
- To flush out fluid from the nasogastric tube to eliminate the obstruction, or to cleanse it.
- Inject air into the nasogastric tube, to find out the tip of the device is in the stomach.
- In order to aspirate the fluids in the stomach.
- To treat a wound.