- BD PosiFlush is available in a range of sizes to meet priming volume recommendations.
- BD PosiFlush is a ready-to-use medical device which:
- Creates time saving efficiencies
- Leads to greater standardization and compliance to flushing practices
- Reduces storage and disposal costs
BD PosiFlush SP Syringes, filled with Saline, have been specifically designed for flushing vascular access devices that are not in a sterile field.
BD PosiFlush Syringes, filled with Saline, provide a fully integrated system designed to satisfy all your flushing needs, which include:
- sterile contents and fluid pathways.
- terminal sterilization for greater Sterility Assurance
- Levels than aseptic filling.
- a 2-year shelf life.
- a single product to simplify purchasing and administration.
- latex-free saline syringes.
A Safe, Cost-effective Catheter Patency Solution, BD PosiFlush Syringes:
- promote best practice.
- eliminate needles used to fill syringes with flush solutions.
- eliminate glass vials and cartridges.
- comply with all needleless IV access systems.
- strengthen healthcare worker safety practices.
Reduce Medical Errors and Complications by:
- eliminating potential cross-contamination associated with multi-dose containers.
- decreasing breaks in aseptic technique during preparation.
- using preservative-free saline, suitable for use with all patients.
Enhance Your Catheter Maintenance Program with BD PosiFlush Syringes:
- completely eliminate needles that may still be used to fill syringes
- with flush solutions.
- improve flushing proficiency with the BD Blunt Plastic Cannula.
- comply with INS Standard, encouraging use of single dose flushing
- systems along with the CDC, which strongly encourages use of
- single-dose flushing systems to reduce risk of contamination3.
|306573||3ml pre-filled flush syringe NaCl 0.9%|
|306574||5ml pre-filled flush syringe NaCl 0.9%|
|306575||10ml pre-filled flush syringe NaCl 0.9%|
1. What is a BD PosiFlush syringe used for?
Ans: After you receive IV Infusion, these syringes help you to prevent any blockage also by removing leftover medicines in the catheter.
2. What are prefilled saline syringes used for?
Ans: It is used to flush out any medicines in the catheter or to prevent blockage.
3. Is PosiFlush sterile?
4. How long does a prefilled syringe remain sterile?
Ans: If the product is stored in the right temperature and has no damage, it can last till the end of expiry date.