Axillary Underarm Crutches to empower mobility and Independence
- Are you looking for a trustworthy and powerful mobility aid? Take a look at Axillary Crutches! These unique crutches are designed to improve mobility while providing flexibility and support.
- They offer reliable assistance and freedom to meet everyone’s needs while reducing stress on your body.
- Embrace Independence: We understand the challenges that mobility limitations can bring and believe everyone deserves the opportunity to live life to the fullest.
- That’s why we developed Axillary Underarm Crutches, which give users the tools to regain mobility and walk confidently.
Advantages of Axillary Underarm Crutches
- With the help of axillary underarm crutches, you can go about your daily activities with more comfort and ease. T
- hese crutches provide stable support and allow you to move freely and independently.
Adjustable Height Feature
- Importance of comfort is paramount in mobility aids. That’s why our crutches are adjusted in height to adapt quickly to each individual’s needs.
- This feature provides the best support without straining arms and shoulders, reducing the stress on our users.
Sturdy and durable construction
- These axillary forearm crutches are designed to last.
- These crutches are in high-quality materials, withstand wear and tear, and remain stable throughout your rehabilitation or mobility aid journey.
Ergonomically designed for comfort
- Axillary Underarm Crutches always keep your health and comfort at the forefront.
- Ergonomically designed handles and forearm supports offer cushioned grips to reduce discomfort with long-term use.
- Say goodbye to aching hands and arms!
Flexible and lightweight
- Crutch accessories that are lightweight and maneuverable to provide maximum comfort to the user.
- Their light weight makes them easy to carry and maneuver, taking the strain off your body and allowing mobility without the weight of heavy equipment.
Features of Axillary Underarm Crutches
- You can adjust the crutches to suit the height of your needs efficiently, ensuring an ideal fit while reducing stress on your spine.
- Built with durable materials, Axillary Underarm Crutches have been designed to last a long time and have peace of at.
- These handles have been made with you in mind providing an ergonomic and secure grip for greater control and stability.
- Cushioned and soft underarm pads offer additional comfort when used as they reduce irritation and discomfort.
- These crutches are light and straightforward to carry around, which allows you to bring them anywhere you want without any hassle.
The crutches you have on hand will help users hold their injured knees off the flooring. The top of the padded crutch should be placed on the wall of your chest with your upper arm resting against it. The crutch should not be placed within the armpits as it could press against nerves and blood vessels, which lead to the components. It could cause pain and tingling. You should be able to grasp the grips of your hand with your hands straight.
- Then, place the crutches forward at shoulder width to each other.
- Make sure your leg is off the floor.
- Then, you can go through the second leg
- If the situation is not stable, repeat steps 1 to 3
- Place both crutches in the same hand and grip them with your hands.
- Be sure to keep your affected leg off the floor.
- Then push the chair’s arm using the other hand to get up.
- After standing up fully then, transfer your hands onto the crutches. Don’t stand by putting your arms around the crutches.
- Retract your steps back towards the seat until you can feel the chair on the rear of your legs.
- Be sure to keep your leg from the floor
- Take both arms off the crutches
- Keep both crutches in one hand, and hold them in the other by gripping them.
- Put your other hand on the back of the chair.
- Lean forward and then sit down.
- Make sure your leg is off the floor and in front of you.
- Step up one step with your most muscular leg
- Place your crutches on the same step
- Make sure your leg is off the floor and out in the direction of your
- Take your crutches one step
- Place your leg that is strong onto the same step.
|Small||37 – 46 inches|
|Medium||45 – 53 inches|
|Large||53 – 61 inches|