Five-Function Electronic ICU Hospital Bed – Transforming Critical Care with Unrivaled Versatility
- Get familiar with the 5-function Electric ICU hospital bed. It is a breakthrough technological marvel in healthcare.
- It is designed to revolutionize critical care by providing comprehensive patient wellness management and helping nurses deliver quality care without hassle.
- Unmatched Versatility The 5-Function Electronic Critical Care Bed offers an unbeatable range of capabilities, with sophisticated features explicitly designed to meet the needs of critically ill patients.
- With adjustable headrests and footrests, mattress height, Trendelenburg positioning and reverse Trendelenburg positioning, the bed offers unbeatable options to allow patients to adopt their preferred position for improved comfort and healing.
- We engineer the bed design to prioritize patient comfort, offering high-quality comfort with pressure relief. The ICU bed features a high-quality pressure-relieving mattress.
Advantages of 5 Function Electric ICU Hospital Bed
Enhanced safety features
- The five-function electric ICU hospital bed has advanced safety features that enhance patient care and patient health in the most demanding environments.
- With adjustable side rails to prevent fall accidents, a sturdy frame that provides safety and stability, and an integrated scale that allows for easy weight control, the bed offers patients the highest level of care.
Smart and User-Friendly Controls
- The bed’s user-friendly controls allow both patients and caregivers to make precise changes quickly and easily, giving them control over the environment in which they live.
- Patients can effortlessly change the position of their beds and gain more autonomy.
- In addition, caregivers can efficiently manage the entire process, maximizing patient care while reducing workload.
Superior Mobility and Accessibility
- Amazing maneuverability and accessibility The ICU hospital bed We design the ICU hospital bed to improve accessibility and facilitate seamless patient transfers.
- The quiet and smooth motor system allows caregivers to adjust the height of the bed, making it easier to transfer patients while reducing strain on caregivers’ backs and muscles.
- In addition, the sleek design can be combined with other medical equipment, making the best use of limited ICU space.
- Footrest, headrest, mattress height, Trendelenburg positioning, and reverse Trendelenburg positioning provide maximum comfort and reduce the risk of bedsores.
- A pressure-relieving mattress for improved comfort, reduced risk of bedsores, adjustable side rails that ensure patient safety, and an integrated scale that provides accurate weight measurement are also featured.
- A simple control panel allows for easy adjustments.
Five Functions of Electric ICU Hospital Bed
Important Features of ICU Hospital Beds
- By avoiding a lengthy and detailed list of specifications for ICU beds, NHS Trusts can determine the best beds to meet the needs of staff and patients when making an order.
- A variety of characteristics and functions are crucial in a setting. In this regard, many ICU beds will include the following four amenities:
- Most nurses and doctors would view CPR release as a requirement for ICU beds.
- This feature allows medical teams to smooth out the bed platform with a button or lever.
- In an emergency, this creates the smooth, hard platform needed for CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation).
IV POLES WITH HOOKS
- IV poles can securely hang medicines or fluids that a patient has to be administered by drip. They usually include 2 or 4 hooks that can be used to support a fluid container.
- An IV pole that has multiple hooks is advantageous in ICUs, where patients frequently require multiple medications at a time.
- The choice of an ICU bed with an IV pole will make it easier to move patients in an emergency.
- Instead of having to move the bed and the pole for an IV, medical personnel only have to concentrate on moving one piece of equipment.
- That decreases the risk of injuries or damage to the IV line.
REMOVABLE HEAD AND FOOTBOARDS
- Beds that have removable footboards and headboards that are secured when not in the use position are commonly used in ICUs.
- There are two main benefits of this design:
- In an emergency, removing the headboard can allow medical personnel to be positioned next to the patient. That gives them more space to assist the patient and more accessibility to the patient’s head for support breathing.
- It’s much easier to perform in a prone position. This process involves turning the patient’s body from on their back to lying face-up.
- The practice of prone-like positioning intermittently has been proven to improve external respiration and prevent acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) in critically ill patients.
- Electric hospital beds come with many different controls. Some come with a patient’s handset or controls for patients integrated into the side rail.
- Some have a nurse’s control phone or nurse controls built into the footboard’s bottom. There are often several controls to choose from in the same bed.
To ICU beds, the built-in nurse control systems offer several advantages:
- Nursing controls can block functions on all patient handsets. It can protect a patient who cannot manage the bed on their own from injuries.
- There are no wires that trail that could create the risk of slipping when personnel are trying to help in an emergency.
- Controls aren’t at risk of being lost. ICUs are extremely busy. If the bed is needed by staff to carry out a task and they want to instantly activate it without needing to find a phone.
- Bed accessories, like weigh scales, can be included. That can help monitor patients’ weights who may be sick to stand or sit to weigh.
Details of 5-Function Electric Bed
Five function bed options are Head and Footboard (tubular, Laminated, ABS, with lock). Castors are silent & anti-skid; side railings are Stainless steel Drop type, Aluminum collapsible, ABS, Collapsible self-locking and manual and Electrical design.
- Pair of Foldable Aluminum Side Rails and ABS head and footboard
- Five Functions are available with manual operation Functions- Head End Elevation, Foot End Elevation, Hi-Low, Trendelenburg, and Reverse Trendelenburg.
- Total Dimensions: 2060L x 600W 800H mm(Approx)
- Finish: Pretreated & Epoxy Powder Coated/ Baked Paint
- Framework made of M.S. Tube. Four-section top made up of perforated CRCA MS Sheet. Bed Mounted on 4″/5″ Dia Castors. 2 with brakes. Holder for Urine bag.