ALLEVYN Tracheostomy Dressing
- The ALLEVYN Tracheostomy Dressing is a special wound care product designed to aid in healing and protection in locations for the tracheostomy procedure.
- The procedure of tracheostomy is to create an artificial airway inside the neck.
- Managing wounds after the procedure can assist in avoiding infections and aiding in healing.
- It is created specifically to aid in effective wound healing and comfort for patients.
- The ALLEVYN Tracheostomy Dressing will ensure the highest level of wound healing while providing ease for patients.
Advantage of the ALLEVYN Tracheostomy Dressing
- The distinct structure of the ALLEVYN Tracheostomy dressing allows it to take in large quantities of secretions.
- That can help prevent maceration and keep the peristomal area’s skin in good condition.
Easy to install and remove off
- The key-hole aperture on the ALLEVYN Tracheostomy dressing has been made to make it easy for patients to apply it.
- If required, the dressing can be cut to a particular shape. Removal of dressings is quick and painless. It causes little irritation for patients.
A breathable film
- OPSITE * Film is breathable. OPSITE * film is water-resistant.
- The OPSITE* Film forms the outermost part of the Allevyn Tracheostomy dressing.
- It stops the flow of secretions into the dressing’s surface and creates a smooth surface that creates a barrier against liquids.
- The unique style of the ALLEVYN Tracheostomy dresser decreases adhesion on the peristomal layer of skin and the tracheostomy tube.
- It minimizes the chance of injuries to the patient during the process and after removal.
Soft and flexible
- The cushioned middle layer offers important advantages regarding comfort for patients and safety.
- The non-fibrous nature of the structure could ensure that fiber loss is not an issue, unlike conventional gauze dressings.
- The ALLEVYN Tracheostomy Dressing is an elegant and practical design that helps calm patients and their caregivers.
- The absorbency of the dressing implies that fewer dressing changes are required, and the dressing is cheaper and less painful for patients.
The Features of the ALLEVYN Dressings for Tracheostomy
- To provide comfort and less irritation during dressing changes, ALLEVYN offers non-adhesive designs like Tracheostomy Dressings.
Highly Absorbent Core
- Very Absorbent Core has an ultra-absorbent core that effectively removes exudate, providing a moisture-rich wound area to aid healing.
Soft on the Skin
- Its soft, gentle fabric made specifically for sensitive skin types helps reduce the chance of irritation while ensuring patients’ peace of mind.
- ‘Key-hole’ aperture
- Pink, the waterproof outer film layer
- Highly absorbent hydrocellular central layer
- Non-adherent inner layer
- Cushioned pad
- Highly absorbent
- Easy to apply and remove
- Breathable film
- Soft and conformable
- Attractive appearance