Bubble Humidifier Bottle
- The Bubble Humidifier Bottle is a medical device designed for low flow rate oxygen therapy of 6 PSI using face masks or cannulas for home, hospital, or clinic use.
- The Bubble humidifier bottle is an essential accessory for patients undergoing oxygen therapy.
- It helps add moisture to dry oxygen, making inhaling easier and reducing respiratory inflammation.
- This humidifier bottle can hold 400–500 mL of water for long-term use without frequent refilling.
Pressure relief valve
- This humidifier bottle has a pressure relief valve that prevents excessive pressure for added peace of mind.
- The bottle has an overpressure valve with an automatic reset feature and audible alarms to alert the user to potential health or equipment hazards.
360-degree diffuser head
- 360-degree diffuser head (360DDH) 360DHF provides excellent gas hydration with shallow operating volume, resulting in more comfortable breathing spaces by appropriately hydrating the oxygen and making breathing more comfortable.
Marked min and max lines
- The lines are marked with min and max. To facilitate the operation of this humidifier, the minimum and maximum operating volumes are indicated so that you can determine the optimum values.
Low Water Turbulence
- This humidifier bottle is designed to have soft water turbulence and is equipped with a large, easy-to-use, tight-wing nut to ensure a secure seal and prevent leakage. 5-Year Warranty.
- Properly humidifying the oxygen ensures that it is free from contamination hazards, and the risk is also reduced.