Intake Filter for Drive DeVilbiss 10 Ltr Oxygen Concentrator
- Improve the performance of your Drive DeVilbiss 10-liter oxygen concentrator cleaner and safer by installing the intake filter!
- The filter filters the air as it flows through the oxygen concentrator, removing airborne contaminants, dust and other hazards that could affect the quality of the oxygen.
- The easy-to-replace intake filter has an estimated life of three years – buy it now to ensure safe monitoring of patient vital signs!
Features of the Drive DeVilbiss 10 liter Oxygen Concentrator Filter
- Compatibility: The Intake Filter is designed with Drive DeVilbiss 10 Litre Oxygen Concentrator.
- Function: The Intake Filter processes air as it enters the Drive DeVilbiss 10 Litre Oxygen Concentrator, capturing dust and other airborne pollutants that can affect the quality of the oxygen.
- Lifespan: The Intake Filter has a lifespan of up to 3 years.
- Hygiene: The Intake Filter is an important component that helps ensure the oxygen concentrator’s hygiene and safety.
- Easy to change: Changing the Intake Filter is a simple process that can be done by following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Technical specifications: The Intake Filter is an inlet filter that screens ambient air as it passes into the oxygen concentrator.