Masimo Rad 97 Pulse CO Oximeter
Not Your Regular Patient Monitor
- Low Perfusion and Masimo Set Measure-through Motion pulse-oximetry. The ability to upgrade rainbow SET technology.
- In a study comparing three pulse oximetry methods, Masimo SET demonstrated the most sensitivity and accuracy in identifying desaturation-related events under motion and low perfusion.
- Highly customizable, allowing clinicians to modify the monitor to suit the needs of their patients.
- A custom-designed display can be used for rapid assessment of a patient’s status and provides instant relevant information.
- Patient profile settings that can be configured for a variety of groups
- Connectivity solutions for electronic charts of patient records within the EMR and made automated via Patient SafetyNet or Iris Gateway.
Features of the Masimo Rad 97 CO-Oximeter
- Bright, high-resolution, LCD color display
- Sensor for ambient light automatically adjusts the brightness of the screen while maximizing the screen’s visibility.
- The Profil icon alters, and the home button is illuminated with the appropriate colors to give visual indicators of the current setting for your Profile.
- Status Light displays a visual indicator of system alerts and messages.
- Battery rechargeable with Li-ion with about four hours of energy
- Communication Options – WIFI, Bluetooth, Nurse Call Interface, Ethernet, USB Port
- The connector for AC power (110V/220V 47-63 Hz) offers a stronger attachment between the power cable and the device.
- The foot that swivels offers additional support when in the vertical orientation.
Masimo SET Measurements:
Specifications of Masimo Pulse Oximeter:
|22.9 cm x 16.5 cm x 10.2 cm
|ANSI/AAMI ES 60601-1, CAN/CSA C22.2
|Pulse Oximeter Standard(s)
|EN 60601-1-2, Class B
|Type of Protection
|Class I (AC power) / Class II (Internally Powered)
|Degree of Protection
|Type BF, Defib Proof-Applied Part
|Mode of Operation (per IEC 60601-1)
|Enclosure Degree of Protection