PC 66B Handheld pulse oximeter
- The PC-66 B Handheld Pulse Oximeter is an innovative device designed for accurate and easy assessment of blood oxygen saturation.
- Handheld Pulse Oximeter for Oxygen Saturation Monitoring PC -66B Handheld pulse oximeter provides accurate oxygen saturation measurements.
- Its compact design and ease of use are ideal for athletes, healthcare professionals, aviation personnel, and individuals with respiratory conditions.
- The PC-66 B uses state-of-the-art technology to determine oxygen saturation in the blood.
- By using non-invasive light wavelength emissions through the fingertip or other body parts and analyzing light absorption patterns,
- It calculates the results and displays them on a simple OLED display.
- This device can accurately measure oxygen saturation.
The key features of a Handheld pulse oximeter
Clean and fast measurements
- PC-66 B provides accurate oxygen saturation and pulse rate measurements in seconds and features an OLED display that can be read under various lighting conditions.
Adjustable display position
- The display can be rotated to ensure comfortable reading no matter where you are.
Battery lasts for a long time
- Equipped with rechargeable batteries that can be used for a long time without frequent recharging.
- PC-66 B is a user-friendly interface for users of all ages.
Limitations and Considerations
- Proper device application to the fingers and other body parts ensures accurate readings.
- In addition, shock or sudden movement can affect the accuracy of the readings.
- You must keep your hands still during the measurement to ensure accurate readings.
Polished nails and acrylic nails
- can block light transmission and affect the accuracy of the measurements.
- To obtain accurate readings, you should therefore remove them before taking measurements.
Maintenance and Calibration
- Regular calibration and maintenance are essential.
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions for maintaining their products for the best results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the PC-66 B handheld pulse oximeter be used on any finger?
- Yes, as long as it fits tightly and provides consistent readings.
How can a pulse oximeter be used on the index finger?
- To use the PC-66 B on the index finger of your hand, slide your finger into the probe until it is firmly seated. Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions to get accurate readings!
Can I determine oxygen saturation without the pulse oximeter?
- Although the pulse oximeter is still the most popular method for measuring oxygen saturation, there are alternative methods, including arterial blood gas analysis in clinical situations.
What are the advantages of using a portable PC-66 B pulse oximeter?
- It has many advantages, such as easy monitoring of oxygen saturation, portability for use on the go, and early detection of respiratory problems.
Are there different types of probes for pulse oximeters?
- Sure, there are different types and styles of pulse oximeter probes, including forehead probes, pediatric probes, and fingertip probes, which are suitable for different applications and age groups.
- Each probe is equipped with unique features that make it distinctive.
- High resolution LCD to display SpO2, Pulse Rate and plethysmogram
- Stored data can be uploaded to PC
- SpO2 trend curves through data manager software
- Up to 70 hours of oximetry data storage
- Records data once every 1/2/4/8 seconds
- Over limit indication
- Includes desk stand
- Comes with Probe
- Comes with 3 x AAA Long Life Batteries