Water Trap Inline Oxygen Tube
- These water-traps are an essential element of oxygen therapy.
- They help prevent the accumulation of water in the oxygen tubes. Compatible with all types of cannulas and tubing,
- The water traps can collect any condensation that forms in the oxygen connection tubing to ensure the safety of the connection and that it does not leak.
- Compatible with all types of oxygen tubing and cannulae, their ability to collect condensate from all sources and their leak-free connection to the oxygen connection tubing make water traps a safe and effective choice for medical professionals and patients.
The Function of Water Traps
- They catch condensation that forms in the oxygen tubing before it gets to the patient and causes irritation or discomfort.
- They have two mechanisms to catch the condensation before it gets to the patients and causes irritation or discomfort, thus ensuring patient health.
- Water-traps for oxygen tubing are specifically designed for long-term use in oxygen therapy and concentrators.
- Oxygen tubing water-traps provide an unsafe, leak-free connection to the oxygen tubing, reducing the risk of infection or contamination.
Length of Tubing
- Tubing length Oxygen tubing length and flow rates can vary based on history, but experts have recommended up to 50 feet based on the oxygen cylinder you use to deliver your method.
Oxygen Delivery Devices
- Water traps designed for oxygen tubing can be used with various oxygen delivery devices, such as nasal cannulas or catheters and masks that deliver oxygen to patients.
- Keeps water out of cannula
- Connects between cannula and supply tubing
- Removable end caps allow you to drain accumulated water
- 9cc water capacity in horizontal position
- Connectors are designed to withstand a pressure of 10psi max