Inogen One G3 Sieve Columns
- Inogen recommends replacing columns every 18 months to 2 years. Under certain operating conditions, the earlier replacement could be necessary. Inogen One G3 Inogen One G3 will let you know when to replace it.
- Simple step-by-step directions allow users to switch out the column pair without tools. You don’t have to send Inogen One G3 Inogen One G3 for repairs like other oxygen portable concentrators. Buy Inogen One G3 Sieve Columns Online Inogen One G3 Sieve Columns in the UAE
Inogen One G3 Sieve Columns Features
- Sieve Columns cater a quick and simple method of servicing this Sieve Columns Concentrator to minimize the need for repairs and maintenance.
- The oxygen concentrator’s sieve beds are used to remove nitrogen in the air that is coming through the concentrator.
- The Oxygen in the air is concentrated after going through the second filter.
- The Oxygen that enters the nasal cannula is less pure, and the nitrogen will only be eliminated if the sieve beds function correctly.
- Poorly functioning sieve beds cannot provide the amount of Oxygen needed for treating COPD or other illnesses which affect the lungs.
- They are easy to replace, and the process of replacing columns of these columns is completed within minutes without any particular equipment.
- In size 2″W x 2″L x 5″H
- Cost-efficient Inogen accessory.
Sold and utilized in pairs The columns are made up of sieve beds that transform normal air with lower oxygen levels to provide an oxygen-rich environment. The sieve beds become worn out when used for a long time. Inogen suggests the replacement of these columns every 18 months or two years.
How to install columns for Inogen One G3?
- Take off dust caps from the newly installed Inogen One G3 Replacement Columns. Check to ensure there is no dust or debris in the area where they were.
- Place the column in The Inogen One G3 concentrator when the dust caps are removed. Keep the column from sitting exposed.
- The column should be inserted into the device until it is completely in place. Make sure that the spring-loaded latch button is fully closed position.
- To set up the second column, Repeat steps 1 – 3.
- Attach the AC Power supply cable to your Inogen One G3 and plug the power supply AC cord into an outlet. Don’t power the device.
What do the Inogen columns do?
- Sold and utilized in pairs, the columns have sieve beds that transform normal air with lower oxygen levels to provide the highest oxygen concentration. The sieve beds break down over time after long-term use.
How long do sieve beds last?
- All Oxygen Concentrators have Sieve Bed Filters. These filters filter the Oxygen out of the air so you can breathe in pure Oxygen. Over time they will go bad. In most cases, you can expect 1-2 years of lifespan.
How long do Inogen G3 columns last?
- The columns should be replaced every 18 months to 2 years, according to Inogen.
What does it mean when Inogen says Replace columns?
- Are you experiencing issues with the Inogen One G3 showing an “O2 Service Soon” or “Replace Columns” error message? If yes, you must change your columns within 30 days.
Where is the best place to put an oxygen concentrator?
- Place in a well-ventilated area, at least 10 feet from walls, wall coverings, furniture and heating/cooling vents.
What is a sieve bed made of?
- Sieve beds are typically in the form of two aluminum tubes with some screens and a spring to hold the sieve material in place.