The Yankauer suction tip is an oral suctioning tool used in medical procedures. It is typically a firm plastic suction tip with a large opening surrounded by a bulbous head and is designed to allow effective suction without damaging surrounding tissue. This tool is used to suction oropharyngeal secretions in order to prevent aspiration. Suction Tube with Yankauer can also be used to clear operative sites during surgical procedures and its suctioned volume counted as blood loss during surgery.
Medline Bulb Tip Yankauer with 6ft. Tubing, Rigid, No Vent, Sterile,
- Premium, hospital-quality yankauer has a ribbed 5-in-1 connector for easy connections to various tubing sizes
- Smooth and uniform inner surface for rapid evacuation
- Transparent material makes contents easy to see
- Handle resists slipping
- Rigid, without control vent
- Case of 20 sterile bulb tip yankauer
|Flexible or Rigid||Rigid|
|Tip Type Suction||Bulb|
There are no reviews yet.