What’s In The Box?
- Cough Assist T70 Machine.
- SD Card.
- Hose Clip.
- Air Filter.
- 6 Foot Patient Circuit.
- Adult Large Mask.
- AC Power Cord.
- Carry Case.
- Removes secretions from the lungs.
- Reduces the occurrence of respiratory infections.
- Safe, non-invasive alternative to suctioning.
- Easy for patients and caregivers to operate.
- Safe use with tracheostomy tubes for patients with ALS.
- Expels 29% more mucus than deep suctioning.
- Improves SpO2in ALS patients receiving mechanical ventilation via Tracheostomy tube.
- Clears airways for longer periods of time than tracheal suctioning and with fewer complications.
- Less irritating, less painful, less tiring, and less uncomfortable than tracheal suctioning.
- Minimizes the risk of pneumonia and infections.
- Width: 11.5′
- Height: 9.1′
- Depth: 7.5′
- Weight: 3.8 kg.
- Operating Temperature: 5 CÂ° to 35Â° C.
- Relative Humidity: 15 to 95% (non-condensing)
- Atmospheric pressure: 101 kPa to 77 kPa.
- Preset Capability: 3.
- Operation Modes: Manual and Auto.
- Maximum Positive Pressure: 70 cm H2O
- Maximum Negative Pressure: -70 cm H2O
- Triggering: Cough-Trak on/off. (not available in Manual Mode)
- Inhale Flow: Low, Medium, High.
- Inspiratory Time: 0.0 to 5.0 seconds. (not available in Manual Mode)
- Expiratory Time: 0.0 to 5.0 seconds. (not available in Manual Mode)
- Pause Time: 0.0 to 5.0 seconds. (not available in Manual Mode or if Cough-Trak is enabled)
- Manufacturer: Respironics.
- Warranty: 1 Year
There are no reviews yet.