Medtronic TY CARE exel Closed Suction Neonatal Paediatric
- Medtronic’s TY CARE Closed Suction Neonatal Paediatric is a medical device designed to suction pediatric and neonatal patients with mechanical ventilation and protect the patient and the caregiver.
- The device comes with suction control valves with a transparent body that allows for complete surveillance of the secretion and ISO color-coded caps that facilitate measurement of the catheter size.
- It is available for purchase in the UAE and highly recommended by MedWorldTrade This device is highly recommended by us!
- Ballard Closed Suction System for Neonatal/Pediatrics is another similar product in various sizes, including eight and ten fr for pediatrics/neonates.
- These elbows are equipped with closed-section systems designed for neonates.
Features of the TY-CARE exel Closed Suction Neo/Ped
- Superior patient safety TY-CARE exel Neo/Ped special rotating: Valve prevents any inadvertent leaking of the flushing solution to the patient while rinsing the catheter tip. Once in a closed position, dead space is minimized, and the patient is fully isolated.
- Full control: The suction control valve features a transparent body for full secretion inspection. ISO color-coded caps for immediate catheter size recognition—tethered vacuum cap for full safety.
- Secretion checking window
- Color depth marking
- Optimal catheter manipulation
- Atraumatic Dual-Density Suction Catheter