Oxlife INDEPENDENCE Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- The brand-new, 24/7-dependable oxygen therapy is now lighter and more mobile than ever. O2 Concepts Portable oxygen concentrators (POCs) offer the mobility and durability that patients require to keep their lives going.
- An innovator in the new age of tankless oxygen therapy, The Oxlife Indipendence is different from other POC.
- Based on our patented energy Smart Technology, the Oxlife INDEPENDENCE offers more than three times the flow of oxygen than other popular oxygen concentrators that are portable (POCs)
- With the longest battery lifespan available and a continuous, consistent oxygen flow for all-day therapy all year.
Advantages of Oxlife INDEPENDENCE Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- Can meet the majority of the long-term oxygen therapy requirements of patients.
- The continuous flow of up to 3 liters per minute
- Dual battery, long-life operation for up to 6 hours
- Proven use for all-day, continuous use as a stationary and portable
- Five-year guarantee
- Tanks not filled or the restrictions of continuous tank delivery
Features of the Oxlife INDEPENDENCE Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- Continuous flow (up to 3.0 LPM) and pulse flow (.5 to 6) settings
- A dual battery with long-lasting life allows battery swapping and charging while the device is being used
- AC, as well as DC operations in every setting and meet FAA specifications for travel by air.
- The case is durable and polycarbonate with top-of-the-line components
- It is compatible for use to CPAP and BiPAP