Built upon a legacy of reliable, field-proven concentrator models, the DeVilbiss 5 Litre Oxygen Concentrator was updated with enhanced quality, durability, performance and simplicity in mind.
Assembled in the USA, this robust oxygen concentrator offers just the right balance of cool and quiet. Paired with proven, exclusive DeVilbiss Turn-Down Technology, these improvements minimize wear on internal components and increase the life expectancy of the unit.
- Robust design for improved durability.
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD® (Oxygen Sensing Device) standard on every unit — increases accuracy and reliability for longer service intervals.
- Exceptional compressor durability.
- Quiet operation.
- Intake filter features a translucent back to allow technician to quickly determine if the filter is dirty.
- Readily accessible patient controls and protected cannula fitting.
- Low maintenance requirements – weekly cabinet filter cleaning.
- Recessed humidifier nook prevents damage.
- Proven rotary valve design.
- Convenient top and side handles for easy transport.
- Pressure-compensated flow meter to ensure accurate flow display.
- Pressure-relief valve and thermal protection on the compressor.
- Flame-retardant cabinet.
- Alarm functions do not require a battery.
- Lowest price 5 litre oxygen concentrator.
|Oxygen Output (max)||5 LPM.|
|Oxygen Outlet Pressure||8.5 psi.|
|Oxygen Purity||93 Percent +/- 3 Percent.|
|Power Consumption||310W (270W @ 2.5 LPM or less).|
|Manufacturer|| Drive MedicaL
Assembled in the USA
There are no reviews yet.