Foam Cabinet Filter –Drive DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrator
- The Foam Cabinet Filter is a replacement filter specifically designed for use with Drive DeVilbiss oxygen concentrators.
- It removes fine particles, bacteria, viruses, and other airborne particles in its chamber to ensure that the oxygen delivered to patients is pure and safe to breathe.
- Installation and replacement are simple and routine checks must be performed regularly to ensure the optimal performance of this device.
- HTML0’s foam cabin filter is designed to eliminate microscopic particles, viruses, and bacteria that enter the oxygen concentrator to ensure that the oxygen supplied to patients is safe to breathe.
- This foam cabin filter can be used with the DeVilbiss 525 and 303 series oxygen concentrators. To ensure the best performance, you must use the correct filter.
- If the appearance becomes visible dirt and it is necessary to replace it. To ensure the maximum performance of your oxygen concentrator, you should regularly check and replace the filters to ensure they remain in good condition.
- The foam cabinet filters are usually sold in packs of 6. Foam cabinet filters can be replaced as needed, so you always have a spare filter on hand when you need it.
- Remove the hook and replace it with the new filter when you return the previous filter.
- DeVilbiss filters should be used in conjunction with existing filters for best performance.