HSINER Oxygen Mask
- The HSINER oxygen mask is an oxygen-rich mask used for respiratory care.
- It is designed to provide oxygen to individuals suffering from hypoxemia, respiratory failure, and various respiratory diseases.
- The HSINER oxygen mask can deliver a high oxygen concentration of up to 95%.
- The mask is used to treat patients suffering from physical trauma, chronic airway obstruction or cluster headache, smoke inhalation, or carbon monoxide poisoning.
- It is also used for all other patients who require highly concentrated oxygen but do not need respiratory support.
- The airflow speed in the mask can be changed according to the patient’s oxygen saturation and breathing rate.
- The size of the oxygen reservoir bag is 1500 ml.
- The HSINER oxygen mask is an affordable replacement for other oxygen delivery devices, such as oxygen masks or nasal cannulas.
Technical data of the HSINER-Oxygen Mask
- HSINER O2 mask is a high-concentration oxygen mask that includes a 2-meter oxygen tube and a 1500 ml storage bag.
- It is a professional respiratory medical device designed to deliver high oxygen levels to patients who require oxygen.
- The mask is made of high-quality materials that are sturdy and durable.
- It is easy to use and can be adjusted according to oxygen saturation and respiratory rate, allowing patients to customize their oxygen therapy.
- The HSINER oxygen mask is compatible with all oxygen sources, including oxygen concentrators and compressed gas cylinder
- 5-12 LPM
- Medium concentration
- Clear, soft vinyl for patient comfort
- Adjustable nose clip for secure seal
- OXYGEN SUPPLY MASK