Intake Filter Philips Respironics EverFlo Oxygen Concentrator
- Philips Respironics EverFlo oxygen concentrators require an intake filter to filter the ambient air pumped into the oxygen concentrator for maximum efficiency.
- In the technical specifications, an intake filter is defined as an inlet filter that filters air from the outside that is introduced into an oxygen concentrator to be filtered.
- Philips Respironics EverFlo oxygen concentrator is essential for oxygen concentrator cleanliness and safety.
- This filter is compatible with the entire range of EverFlo and EverFlo Q concentrator models and is equipped with an easy change mechanism.
- Its lasting efficiency enables efficient and cost-effective hygiene care for caregivers and patients.
Features of Philips Respironics Everflo Inlet Filter
- This filter is compatible with the EverFlo and EverFlo Q oxygen concentrators, all of which use this filter.
- Intake filter function Function: the intake filter filters the air entering the Philips EverFlo or EverFlo Q oxygen concentrator, filtering particles and impurities from the air that can affect oxygen quality.
- The intake filter is an important component in providing the highest standard of safety and hygiene for oxygen concentrators.
- It must last as long as possible to ensure maximum performance.
- Although the filter is designed to last a long time, it should be replaced frequently to ensure the highest performance of the oxygen concentrator.
Easy to Change
- Intake filter replacement is simple and recommended to ensure a continuous supply.