Nasal Cannula Oxygen Supply
- The nasal Cannula is a clear, lightweight, adult nasal cannula with a unique, one-piece anatomical design.
- This Nasal Cannula eliminates the need for the flap, which can irritate, resulting in maximum patient comfort.
- Over-the-ear style ensures secure positioning, allowing complete freedom of movement.
- They are provided with three-channel safety tubing or smooth bore tubing in various lengths.
Advantages of oxygen supply via nasal cannulae
- Nasal cannula oxygen supply is a non-invasive method of delivering oxygen therapy to patients with respiratory diseases.
- It is a convenient and comfortable way to deliver oxygen therapy because the tubes are lightweight and portable.
- Nasal cannula oxygen supply is compatible with most oxygen sources, including oxygen tanks and concentrators.
- It is a cost-effective alternative to other oxygen delivery devices such as oxygen masks and high-flow nasal cannulas.
- Nasal cannula oxygen delivery is easy to use and can be adjusted based on the patient’s oxygen saturation and respiratory rate, allowing for personalized oxygen therapy.
Features of Nasal Cannula
- Eliminates flap or ridge, which can cause irritation
- Secure positioning
- Improved anatomical fit for increased comfort
- An uninterrupted flow of oxygen
- Better comfort for long-term use
- Curved tubing to fit upper lip
- Soft, lightweight, transparent material
- Curved, tapered nasal prongs
- Over-the-ear style headset
- Three-channel safety tubing
- Soft, lightweight, translucent material