Light, portable and very user-friendly
PC-66B Handheld Pulse Oximeter monitors SpO2, pulse intensity and pulse rate effectively. It can store PR data and SpO2, which can be further uploaded on a PC for complete review and analysis. It is used for monitoring SpO2 and the pulse rate of paediatric and adult patients in homes and clinics. The device records data once in every 1/2/4 and 8 seconds.
- High resolution LCD to display SpO2, Pulse Rate and plethysmogram
- Stored data can be uploaded to PC
- SpO2 trend curves through data manager software
- Up to 70 hours of oximetry data storage
- Records data once every 1/2/4/8 seconds
- Over limit indication
- Includes desk stand
- Comes with Probe
- Comes with 3 x AAA Long Life Batteries
There are no reviews yet.