Drive DeVilbiss iGo2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- The innovative iGo2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator (POC) is an entirely new category of product: the POC that auto-adjusts.
- The first-of-its-kind POC utilizes its own patent-pending SmartDose Technology.
- You can now live your freedom of life without worrying about altering the oxygen settings while you are active.
- This provides the tranquility and liberty you’ve been looking for.
Advantages of the Drive DeVilbiss iGo2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is compliant for use in flight.
- Lightweight and simple to carry in the convenient carry case that can be carried over shoulders.
- Revolutionary SmartDoseTMTechnology automatically adjusts oxygen production & delivery in real time to meet patient demand.
- Lightweight — weighs 2.2 kg when battery is included in carrying case, carry strap
- Small, compact design that is easy to transport
- SmartDose Auto-Adjusting Conserver Technology
- Rugged design
- There are no replacement filters for the filter.
- Large display with easy-to-read LCD
- Your breath rate increases
- Protective rubberized casing
- The indicator for the light-up battery
- A longer nipple adapter stops the kinking
- Simple battery loading and replacement is located at the top of the case, not at the bottom.
- The most sensitive conserver trigger in the POC market
- Audio alerts for low battery and low oxygen output. no breath in PulseDose mode temperature or malfunction of the unit
- The control panel is designed to be easily accessible from a seat on the floor or beneath an airplane seat
- The carry case to store two more batteries
|Oxygen Delivery||Settings 1 to 5|
|Dimensions||3.5 Width x 8.4 Height x 8.6 Length Inch|
|Oxygen Purity||90% +4/-3|
|Battery Duration||3.5 hours @ setting 2|
|Manufacturer||Drive Medical – DeVilbiss|
What Comes In The Box?
- iGo2 Concentrator
- One Battery (with 6 months warranty)
- AC Power Adapter
- DC Power Adapter
- Carry Case
- Carry Strap
- Air Filter
- User Manual