INOGEN ONE G5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- Inogen One G5 offers the highest amount of oxygen per pound, an oxygen concentrator for portable Use available today.It is used as oxygen therapy.
- With flow settings ranging from 6 to 6, The Inogen One G5 is designed to increase most users’ independence at all times drastically.
- The user Inogen One G5 user interface was constructed with a clear LCD and easy-to-use control features.
- It can be recharged at your home or while on the move It gives you the convenience of oxygen, anytime, anywhere.
- The Inogen One G5 can be your only solution, your only solution for oxygen, whether at home or on the go.
- Compact and Lightweight
- Flow Settings 1-6
- Intelligent Pulse Oxygen Delivery
- Designed for 24-Hour Use
- Easy-to-read LCD
- Hassle-Free Sieve Beds
- Inogen Connect App
- Inogen One G5 Extended Life Lithium-Ion Battery to 13 hours of running time
- Inogen One G5 Carry Bag
- Inogen One G5 DC Power Cable
- Inogen One AC Power Supply
|Weight||2.5 kg approx (includes double battery)|
Height: 8.18″ (includes double battery)
|Oxygen Flow||Pulse dose delivery system
Six flow settings 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
|Power||AC Power Supply 100-240V, 50-60Hz
(auto sensing to allow worldwide use)
DC Power Cable: for mobile use in car
|Battery||Duration (double battery): Up to 13 hours Recharge up to 6 hours with AC or DC power|
|Noise Level||38 dBA*|
|Operation||Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD display, Inogen Connect App|
|Use||Designed for 24/7 use and conforms to all applicable FAA requirements for POC use on board an aircraft|
1. What is the difference between a stationary concentrator and portable oxygen?
Ans: A stationary concentrator is big in size and must have a constant electricity source to operate. At the same time, a portable oxygen concentrator will deliver oxygen with the help of a battery backup option making the user easy to travel anywhere without worrying about supplemental oxygen.
2. How long can a portable oxygen concentrator run?
Ans: A few manufacturers offer 13 hours of battery backup on pulse dose on 1 LPM, and others have only 4 hours of battery backup.
3. What is a portable ventilator?
Ans: A portable ventilator provides mechanical ventilation to patients with battery backup.
4. Can I buy a portable ventilator?
Ans: Yes, you can buy a portable ventilator, but only with a prescription from the doctor.