ROMSONS HME FILTER
- ROMSONS H.M.E’s are passive humidification systems that retain heat and moisture from the patient’s exhaled gas.
- Provides effective protection against various types of particles including bacteria, viruses, and moisture droplets.
- Precisely engineered and easy to use device made up of high strength plastic material offering reliable performance.
- Provided with high efficiency electrostatic filters to address concerns associated with ventilated patients.
- The filters help protect the patient, the equipment, and the breathing circuit from contamination.
- Enhances particle capture efficiency and give a low and stable breathing resistance even when wet.
- A conveniently located port or connection permits gas sampling at the top of the housing,
- ROMSONS H.M.E’s are designed according to “ISO” standards to help facilitate connection to different ventilators and anaesthesia systems.
- Sterile, single use device, individually packed.