Tracheostomy Tube, Cuffless with Inner Cannula (CFS) is designed for general pulmonary hygiene and for use with spontaneously breathing patients.
Tracheostomy Tube, Cuffless with Inner Cannula, Fenestrated (CFN) is designed for pulmonary hygiene and, when used in conjunction with the Decannulation Plug (DCP), directs breathing through the upper airway.
Laryngectomy Tube (LGT) is made with high-quality, compliant material, and is a comfortable, convenient alternative to metal tubes.
- Inner Cannula with integral 15mm twist-lock connector permits connection of ancillary equipment and is translucent for easy inspection.
- Inner Cannula with closed lumen and low-profile connector is supplied with the CFS and directs breathing through the upper airway.
- Cannula with open lumen and low-profile connector reduces bulk at stoma. (Caution: Low profile inner cannula is not adaptable to ventilator equipment.)
- Smooth, rounded-tip obturator facilitates insertion.
- Decannulation Plug (DCP) closes the proximal end of the CFN to permit breathing through the fenestration and upper airway.
- f/g. Inner Cannula with low-profile connectors to reduce bulk at stoma.
- Fenestrated Inner Cannula with green 15mm connector and white 15mm cap.
There are no reviews yet.