DAR Electrostatic Filter hydrophobic media protects against cross-contamination.
Features & Benefits:
- Electrostatic hydrophobic media protects against cross-contamination
- May be placed at patient or equipment side
- Lightweight, compact design reduces circuit weight
- Low resistance to flow reduces work of breathing
- ISO standard 15 mm and 22 mm fitting connects to breathing circuit
- Supplied clean and individually packaged
Indications for Usage:
- For single patient use on anesthetized and/or respiratory care patients who require a breathing circuit. The product is intended to be replaced at least once every 24 hours.
|30 L/min||0.7 cm H2O|
|60 L/min||1.6 cm H2O|
|90 l/min||2.8 cm H2O|
|Bacterial filtration efficiency||> 99.999%|
|Viral filtration efficiency||> 99.99%|
|Dead space (connectors included – ISO 9360)||99 ml|
|Type of filtration||Electrostatic|
There are no reviews yet.