DAR-HEAT MOISTURE EXCHANGER HME FILTER
Combined filter / HME filter reduces set up time, and reduces dead space and weight on endotracheal tube and circuit while increasing efficiency.
Features of the DAR-HEAT MOISTURE EXCHANGER HME FILTER
- Combined filter / HME filter reduces set up time, and reduces dead space and weight on endotracheal tube and circuit while increasing efficiency.
- Hygroscopic membrane traps patient’s moisture providing effective airway humidification.
- Low resistance to airflow reduces work of breathing.
- Effective moisture control reduces the risk of colonization in breathing tubes and reduces sampling line blockage.
- End tidal CO2 sampling port offers convenient access to airway gases.
- ISO standard 15 mm and 22 mm fitting connects with breathing system.
- Supplied clean and individually packaged.
Indications for usage
- For adult (recommended tidal volume >150 ml)
- Single patient use on anesthetized patients and respiratory care patients who require a breathing circuit.
- The product is intended to be replaced at least once every 24 hours.