DAR INFANT − PEDIATRIC ELECTROSTATIC FILTER HME
Effective moisture control reduces the risk of colonization in breathing tubes and reduces sampling line blockage.
Features & Benefits:
- Combined filter / HME sized for infants reduces set up time, and reduces dead space and weight while increasing efficiency
- Hygroscopic membrane traps patient’s moisture providing effective airway humidification
- Low resistance to airflow reduces work of breathing
- Effective moisture control reduces the risk of colonization in breathing tubes and reduces sampling line blockage
- End tidal CO2 sampling port offers convenient access to airway gases
- ISO standard 15 mm fitting connects with breathing system
- Supplied clean and individually packaged
Indications for Usage:
- For infant (recommended tidal volume 20 – 70 ml), single patient use on anesthetized patients and respiratory care patients who require a breathing circuit. The product is intended to be replaced at least once every 24 hours.
|Recommended tidal volume||30 – 100 ml|
|Vt 50 ml||2 hours – 30.0 mg H2O/L at 30.2°C|
|Resistance to flow (ISO 9360)||0.6 cm H2O at 5 L/min|
|Bacterial filtration efficiency||99.999%|
|Viral filtration efficiency||> 99.99%|
|Dead space (connectors included – ISO 9360)||10 ml|
|Type of filtration||Electrostatic|
There are no reviews yet.