MEDLINE Tracheostomy Care Kit Without Glove
- An Essential Tracheostomy Care Kit is an unsterile trach cleaning kit with everything you require to clean your tubing tracheostomy.
- This track kit includes a tracheostomy gauze dressing cut specially to fit over the tracheostomy tube.
- It also includes Twill tape, a trach brush, gauze sponges, soft tips applicators, pipe cleaners, and a water-resistant washcloth.
What is a trach care kit used to do?
- A tracheostomy is an opening in the trachea constructed to allow the patient to breathe after surgery or in the event of obstruction within the airway.
- A very crucial element of following this procedure is providing home care.
- Tracheostomy treatment kits, as well as suction catheter kits, can be valuable instruments for both healthcare professionals and patients alike.
- Everything you need to clean the Tubing of the trach and stoma efficiently and to suction the area is included to make the process easier and more comfortable for patients.
- Regular cleaning and maintenance can help patients breathe better and reduce the chance of fluids or debris inhaling into the lung.
- It also prevents people from getting an easily-preventable infection.
Features of the MEDLINE Tracheostomy Care Kit Without Gloves
- Tracheostomy neat and maintenance Trays are equipped with components that allow you to effectively and efficiently perform this crucial task to control infection.
- Created by clinical professionals, tray holders meet every patient’s and caregiver’s needs.
- Each tray has super absorbent and soft Avant Gauze 4x4s and tray dressing.
- A peel-down Tyvek lid shields contents from sterility during handling and storage.
What is included in a tracheostomy care kit?
- Essential Tracheostomy Care Kit, 2 Aloe Touch Gloves, Drape, 3 Pipe Cleaners, 4 x 4 Nonwoven Gauze, 2 Cotton-Tip Applicators, Cleaning Brush, 34″ Twill tape, 6-ply Trach Dressing.
What’s comprised in Medline Tracheostomy Care Kit Without Gloves?
- The Medline Tracheostomy Care Kit Without gloves includes a trach gauze dressing tape for twill and a trach brush.
Why aren’t gloves provided in Medline Tracheostomy Care Kit?
- Gloves are separate from Medline’s Tracheostomy Kit Gloves as they are designed for purchase separately.
- It lets healthcare professionals select the gloves best suited to their needs.
What are the advantages of the Medline Tracheostomy Care Kit Without Gloves?
- This Medline Tracheostomy Care Kit Without Gloves is designed to offer top-quality components for the best care.
- It is also an easy-to-carry design that allows for storage.
- It is also disposable, which helps to reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
What is the best place to buy the Medline Tracheostomy Care Kit Without Gloves?
- Its Medline Tracheostomy Care Kit Without Gloves can be ordered online at MedWorldTrade. It could also be purchased from other suppliers of medical equipment.