PORTEX Mini Trach II Emergency Kit
- The Portex Mini-Trach II is the kit of choice for performing a mini-tracheotomy.
- A simple and quick device to provide an emergency airway with a minimum of bleeding.
- Portex Mini-Trach II is the kit of choice for performing the rapidly growing technique of mini-tracheotomy.
- This technique has many uses in the management of the tracheobronchial tree such as Suction therapy for sputum retention; Weaning off IPPV; Coma patients; Stoma patency; O2 therapy; Emergency airway (for upper airway obstruction).
Advantages of the PORTEX Mini Trach II Emergency Kit
- Rapid Airway Management: The PORTEX Mini Trach II Emergency Kit enables swift and effective airway access, crucial in critical scenarios.
- Versatility: With a range of tube sizes, the kit accommodates patients with diverse anatomical considerations.
- Ease of Use: The intuitive design of the kit simplifies the mini-tracheostomy procedure, even for medical professionals with limited experience.
- Immediate Response: The portable nature of the kit ensures that medical personnel can respond promptly to emergency airway situations.
- A guarded scalpel allows an incision to be made with minimal risk of damage to the posterior tracheal wall
- Curved introducer aid’s introduction of the Cannula
- 10F Suction Catheter with a low friction endobronchial catheter for initial suctioning after cannulation
- 4mm diameter, thermosensitive, Blue Line Cannula
- Neck tapes for secure fixation of the Cannula to the neck
- A scalpel that is guarded allows the midline cut to be made with a low danger of damaging the wall of the tracheal posterior.
- 2cm, 16G Tuohy needle that punctures the membrane of the cricothyroid and allows guidewire access to the trachea
- 10ml Syringe ensures the correct position of the needle through aspiration
- 50cm Flexible Guidewire with Tipped to establish the cannulation route without causing trauma to the trachea
- 7cm Curved Dilator expands the opening of the cricothyroid membrane to allow for easy introduction of the Introducer and Cannula
- Curved introducer helps introduce the Cannula
- 4-mill ID thermosensitive Blue Line Cannula
- Neck tapes to ensure the secure fixing of the Cannula to the neck
- 10F Suction Catheter. Endobronchial catheter with low friction to begin suctioning immediately following cannulation.