VERSOL Sterile Water 1000 ml is used for wound irrigation in pre-, peri-, and postoperative stages.
Not for injection
These solutions of isotonic sodium chloride and water are intended to be used by healthcare
professionals in hospital, community medical and care facilities. Versol Sodium Chloride 0.9% can be
use by patients at home during the post-treatment period, when prescribed.
VERSOL® bottles are made of Polypropylene (PP).
Polypropylene is transparent, so the solution inside the bottle can be checked by visual inspection.
Polypropylene as a sealed container is water-tight, light, unbreakable at room temperature, inert and
does not react with the solution.
The liner inside the cap in contact with the solution (plug) is also made of Polypropylene.
At the base of the cap is a Viskering seal which guarantees bottle tamper resistance.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
- Not for injection.
- Do not use unless solution is clear, the container is undamaged, and the seal intact.
- Sterile single-use device.
- The contents of an opened bottle should be used promptly to minimise the risk of microbial
- Discard any unused solution.
- There is a risk of contamination if solution is re-used.
- After use, discard the container and any unused solution according to local waste disposal
There are no reviews yet.