- With integrated Bluetooth on every device and optional Wi-Fi and cellular modems, you can choose the options that are the most cost effective and the best fit for each patient.
- Humidification options include fixed, adaptive, heated tube and pre-heat humidification mode.
- DreamStation BiPAP S/T connectivity options transmit waveform and therapy data quickly and cost effectively to support your ventilation reporting needs.
- The Daily Progress Feedback on BiPAP S/T displays a simple trend of the patient’s nightly use to help users track their therapy progress.
- DreamStation’s sleek, stylish, low-profile design is small and light, making it easy to sit on a nightstand
- Digital AutoTrak automated breath triggering, cycling and leak compensation algorithm that adjusts ventilation to the patient’s natural breathing patterns.
- Automated Airway Management can automatically and dynamically manage a patient’s upper airway in any ventilation mode.
|Ventilation pressure||4 to 30 cm H2O (increment is .5 cm H2O)
EPAP: 4 to 25 cm H2O (increment is .5 cm H2O)
CPAP max pressure is 20 cm H2O
|Modes||CPAP, S, S/T|
|Breath per minute||1 to 30 (increment is 1 breath)|
|Digital Auto-Trak||No settings – fully automated triggering, cycling and leak compensation|
|Inspiration time||.5 to 3.00 seconds (increment is .1 seconds)|
|Rise time||1 to 6|
|Ramp time||5 to 40 minutes (increment is 5 minutes)|
|Flex pressure relief||0 to 3 (only in S-mode)|
|Humidification||Heated humidification: fixed, adaptive|
|Data storage capacity (minimum)||SD card: 6 months, On-board: 3 months|
|Filters||Reusable pollen; disposable ultra-fine|
|Device controls||LCD, control dial/push button|
|Dimensions||15.7 x 19.3 x 8.4 cm (without humidifier);
29.7 x 19.3 x 8.4 cm (with humidifier)
|Weight||1.33 kg (without humidifier);
1.98 kg (w/ humidifier);
Including power supply
|Voltage||100 – 240 VAC|