VERSOL Sodium Chloride 0.9 % Normal Saline
- VERSOL Sodium chloride 0.9 percent is a widely used sterile solution for use in medicine.
- Made up of sodium chloride that is dissolved in water with a 0.9 percent concentration, the answer has an isotonic quality that allows it to be comparable to the blood plasma of humans in terms of osmolarity.
- The solution is usually prepared in strict sterile conditions to ensure its safe medical use.
- It is available in various sizes, like bags or vials, that can be used for diverse applications.
Features of the VERSOL Sodium Chloride 0.9 %
- VERSOL Sodium Chloride (0.9 percent) is a safe isotonic solution that can rinse and irrigate wounds. It is also employed as a powerful deodorizer!
- This set comprises the green bottle of 1 liter, and two pour bottles of 1000 ml for your convenience.
- The bottle is made in a square shape to make it easier to store and grasp. The bottles are available in two volumes: 500 ml and 1000 ml.
- The VERSOL Sodium Chloride 0.9 % solution, is designed to be used to cleanse wounds as well as dressings and irrigation in the pre-, peri-, and postoperative phases, however,
- It should not be administered by injection.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE:
- Not for injection
- Do not use unless solution is clear, the container is undamaged, and the seal intact.
- Sterile single-use device.
- The contents of an opened bottle should be used promptly to minimise the risk of microbial growth.
- Discard any unused solution.
- There is a risk of contamination if solution is re-used.
- After use, discard the container and any unused solution according to local waste disposal practice
SHELF LIFE – STORAGE AND USE CONDITIONS:
- The shelf-life is two years.
- Store below 30°C.
- The product can be heated up to 40°C immediately prior to use.
Do not store in a cold area. Do not freeze.
What is Versol Sodium Chloride 0.9% used for?
- Versol Sodium Chloride 0.9% is used for wound irrigation and cleansing. It is a sterile, isotonic solution used to rinse and irrigate wounds.
Is Versol Sodium Chloride 0.9% safe to use?
- Yes, Versol Sodium Chloride 0.9% is safe to use. It is a sterile solution that is designed for wound irrigation and cleansing.
How is VERSOL Sodium Chloride 0.9 % used?
- Versol Sodium Chloride 0.9% is used for wound irrigation and cleansing. It can be applied to the wound using a syringe or poured onto it using a pour bottle.
Can Versol Sodium Chloride 0.9% be used for injection?
- No, Versol Sodium Chloride 0.9% is not for injection. It is designed for wound irrigation and cleansing.
Where can I purchase VERSOL Sodium Chloride 0.9 %?
- Its VERSOL Sodium Chloride 0.9 % can be ordered online at MedWorldTrade. It could also be purchased from other suppliers of medical equipment.